We are completely confident you’ll pass your PTCE or NAPLEX exam the first time; in fact, we guarantee it. That means you can try PharmCon risk-free!
To qualify for PharmCon's Pass Guarantee Program and receive a full-tuition refund, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- The student must register and pay full tuition (less applicable scholarships and discounts) for the entire, full course.
- A student eligible for refund must fail every exam section; students who pass one or more parts of the exam are not eligible for a refund.
- The student must complete a full practice exam in each section of the course, and achieve a score of at least 75 on each exam.
- The student must earn a ReadySCORE™ of at least 75 in each section of the course.
- The student must sit for the exam within four (4) months of beginning study for that exam, and attempt within 18 months of course purchase.
If you have failed the exam and would like to claim a refund of tuition, you must send a full performance report to the following address within 10 days of final score release:
PharmCon Exam Review
201 N. King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087